Saturday, December 26, 2015

For the first time ever....

So yesterday was Christmas.  Every year my sister has the family over and makes a huge wonderful dinner filled with many delicious dishes. Each year I always have the intention of being good and not overdoing it but I normally still eat too much and then go home and lay around in front of the tv feeling like a slug. Well this year was different for me. I went and while I did allow myself a little bit of carbs I still made sure to watch what I was eating, which after the sleeve is just a bite of this or that, and I did allow myself just one of the tiny mini cheesecakes that are barely bigger then a quarter. However even though everything smelled so good and I would of loved to go back for more and more food all day I did not and for the first time in my life when I got home instead of feeling lethargic due to being overfull I was energetic. I walked in the door filled the dishwasher, ran laundry, and then worked out for a while. I kinda amazed myself that I was so energetic enough that I wanted to exercise. It was a real NSV for sure and made me feel a bit proud of myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment