Friday, January 8, 2016

Changes

I look in the mirror and most of the time I don't see any change. Physically I feel better, my back doesn't hurt, my knees don't grind all the time, the planter factious in my feet is gone, and my IBS issues are all but gone. However I still feel like the same 376 lb person I was a few years ago. I look at myself and see the same rolls, I try on boots and still can't zip them over my huge calves. I am so conflicted over how I view myself because even though I don't see the changes in my reflection my clothes are now literally falling off of me. This week I have had to break down and go shopping only to discover I am now wearing a size 20 in jeans!! I have not worn a size 20 since probably 9th or 10th grade. I am truly amazed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment