Sunday, May 15, 2016

WLSFA 2016

This weekend was the Weight Loss Surgery of Americas annual conference and it was in Nashville. I had been looking at going but knew with preparing for my daughters wedding I would not have the extra money for the $150 pass to go. Well the guy that runs the online support group that I take part in ended up having an extra pass and I got to have it! I was so excited to get to attend. It was so great to be in a totally judgment free zone and be surrounded by so many people who have gone through the same things I have. There were some great informational sessions and I got to come home with a ton of free samples of protein bars and shakes and vitamins. As an added bonus I got to meet one of the ladies from 600 pound life. She was so sweet and has done such a great job with losing weight and changing her life. I feel so blessed that I was able to be a part of the conference and for the changes I've been able to make in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment