Wednesday, June 1, 2016

ONEderland at long last!

Yesterday was the day - the big day where I finally can say that my weight now starts with the number 1 and not a 2 or a 3! This is the first time since I was in middle school that my weight has actually started with a number 1. 

The funny thing is that like I see the number but my mind does not want to accept that it is reality.  See, in the past when I have lost weight I would do good for a while and then just never make it past certain points.  Over the last few years I just could not seem to break the 290-300 pound range.  Even when I was in my teenage years and I lost weight coming out of high school I could not break that 200 pound mark.  My lowest weight that I can ever remember being was 202 and that was when I was 18 years old. 

That is until yesterday, yesterday the scale read 199.4 and today it was even a tiny bit lower then that.  I am amazed daily and pray for the strength to keep using the tool that I was blessed with and continue on this journey and reach my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment