Monday, March 6, 2017

Just Life

Well, I haven't posted in a bit, guess I haven't had a whole lot to say lately.  Life has just kind of become the monotony of the everyday lately.  Weight wise things are alright.  I still have this last 10-15 pounds that I want to lose but they seem to want to hang on for dear life.  I have always heard the last few pounds are the hardest to lose and that is holding true for me.  I won't give up though because I want to reach my goals. 

As time goes on I have found that there are some cravings that have been trying to kick back in.  I have never really been much of a stress eater over the years but the last few months have been somewhat of a struggle to not fall into that category.  I have been dealing with some behavior issues with one of my children and other stresses with my grown child that would all make it very easy to seek out comfort in carbs and chocolate and all those oh so good tasting bad for you foods.  That is why they are called comfort foods after all.  However, I have been trying very hard to keep myself focused on the positives in my life because honestly there are many, many things to be so very grateful for.  Some things at work came across my desk in the last few weeks that really made me see that even with all I have had to deal with things could always be so much harder.  I have to remind myself that the attitude that we face each day with is a choice that we have to consciously make each and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment